Sunday, March 11, 2012

Been Dormant Too Long!

So much has happened since I began this blog. I have gone back to work, moved across the country, had a child diagnosed with autism, and changed my diet dramatically.
With such a hectic schedule of work, school, therapy, and motherhood, I hardly have a minute for myself, but I have found so much relief and benefit from reading posts from other moms like me that I felt compelled to throw in my two-cents here and there. Hopefully my recipes and anecdotes will make a difference to others out there.
I have been smart enough to at least write down MOST of my successful recipes. Moving from trying to eat healthy to a full plant-based diet hasn't been easy, but I often attribute my healthy diet as the difference in what keeps me going. I will be continually trying to post updates as I learn y way through this new food world and try to sneak some of these great nutrients into my picky son's diet as well.
Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment